A number of Michael Jackson Fan sites/Forums have supported the Invincible Campaign:
- Jackson Source “Fans are attempting to get Michael’s album Invincible to the top of the charts again during the whole month of October 2011, because of the abum’s 10th anniversary of its release.” Read more please click on link.
- MJJ Community “Many fans are campaigning to get Michael Jackson’s Invincible Album back to No. 1. There are two main reasons for this campaign: ” Read more please click on link.
- See the Thread on http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/117470-IN-HONOR-OF-INVINCIBLE-S-10TH-ANNIVERSARY-MjsInvincible-Fan-Campaign
- Michaeljackson.com Read more please click on link.
- Mjsarmy Read more please click on link.
- All4Love Read more please click on link.
- Michael Jackson Death Hoax Forum and news page “The Invincible Album was released in October 2001, this October will mark it’s 10th Anniversary. The purpose of the Invincible Campaign is to make the album number 1 at its anniversary. Although one of Michael’s best albums ever released, it was never fully promoted and it was only after Michael ‘died’ that people began to see this album as it is: a masterpiece.”
- The Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California
- MJFC MICHAEL JACKSON FANS CLUB (Philippines) they have also produced a video in support of the Invincible Campaign http://mjfcphilippines.com/projects/
- [More to be added with the appropriate links]
A number of blog sites have supported the Invincible Campaign:
- Whataboutmj“Right now the fans are launching yet another campaign to show support to MJ. Several other fan campaigns have been successful before, and this is a way the fans are showing that we stand together in honoring Michael’s legacy.” To read more click on link.
- Mjjjusticeproject“Michael Jackson’s Invincible was released Oct 30, 2001, peaked at number one in twelve countries and received a multiple double platinum designations by selling 13 million copies worldwide. Michael wrote fourteen of the sixteen tracks of this album and his personal favorite was Unbreakable.” To read more click on link.
- Seeing Clues” I believe if any of us had the power back then to help promote the release in 2001 we would have many creative ideas to showcase the magic within the music. Ten years later, in 2011, the internet has evolved dramatically and we now have a vast array of diverse mediums to communicate and have our voices heard.” To read more click on link.
- The Dancer in the Moon“Molti fans si stanno adoperando per commemorare il secondo anniversario della morte di MJ riportando l’album INVINCIBLE sulla vetta della classifiche mondiali.Le ragioni sono molteplici, oltre ovviamente a celebrare Michael e il suo talento, una su tutte riportare al numero uno un album sottovalutato e che ha avuto una pessima promozione.”To read more click on link. see Banner.
- And Justice for some“Michael Jackson released his album Invincible in 2001. With every album since 1982, music critics compared each album, and in particular its sales, to Jackson’s Thriller. As I was researching Invincible album reviews, I could
scarcely believe that the majority of the review did not concentrate on the music, but on the caricature that the media twisted and contorted Jackson into.” To read more click on link.
- Love Survives “In honor of Michael Jackson’s 10th
Anniversay of the Album Invincible MJ fans want to do something special for Michael and his legacy. Our objective is to show the world that Michael’s music is still relevant and that his fans will love and support him always.
Please support us in our endevour to bring MJ’s Invincible back to #One again. We need fans to seriously embrace this project in order for it to be successful for Michael. ” To read more click on link.
- The Invincible Voicea Newspaper style blog –
- Michael Jacksons Fans United For His Legacy “Right now the fans
are launching yet another campaign to show support to MJ. Several other fan campaigns have been successful before, and this is a way the fans are showing that we stand together in honoring Michael’s legacy.”To read more click on link.
- Desperadomj Released on October 30, 2001, Invincible
was the first album for Michael Jackson after 4 years (Since “Blood on the Dance Floor: HIStory in the Mix”). Though it received harsh comments from Music Critiques, it is regarded as the album that effectively shows MJ’s genius in composing and singing.” To read more click on link.
- Mjtunes a Newspaper style blog –
- [More to be added with the appropriate links]
No order of preference, we wish to express our appreciation for all efforts. They have participated in the awareness campaign provided fans with information and updates.
As stated before, the Awareness Campaign has to be achieved first.
There are a number of fans who have embraced the Invincible Campaign at a very early stage, have pledged to purchase, already purchased in support of the campaign, and have retweeted or shared campaign messages on twitter or facebook. If your able to, please keep up the good work.
Special Thanks to unsung heroes who have advised us and who are close to or involved in the music industry. You guys know who you are and we wish to thank you in participating. We hope that one day you will allow us to mention your names so that everyone can say thank you.
Thank you Ms Z for assisting with this blog. Ms Zilda’s blog is Whataboutmj