The focused Invincible Campaign will run from 1st October 2011 to 31st October 2011.
This is a voluntary campaign and there is no obligation to participate, however if you decide that you want to participate then you may wish to consider the following:
Initally help is needed to raise awareness of the Invincible campaign:
How can this be done:
- Internet – via twitter spread postive messages about the Invincible Campaign and please hash tag #mjsinvincibe
- Internet – via facebook – facebook is widely recognised by some as having the ability to spread information. Share posts, ask your friends if they would consider supporting the Invincible Campaign. Post positive comments.
- Press releases are being prepared and these will be distributed to media outlets we hope that they will be accepted and posted
- Request radio stations to play tracks from the Invincible Album
- Like and provide supportive comments on the Youtude videos
- If you own a fansite or Michael Jackson fan blog then you may decide to post information about the Invincible Campaign on your blog or fansite.
- The Awareness Campaign is urgent and requires commitment from now until the end of October 2011.
The Nitty Gritty:
For the Invincible Album to stand a good chance of getting to the Number 1 spot, the sales must occur between defined dates on mass.
It was initially hoped that this could be done during Michael’s Birthday week however this will not be possible because there is insufficient time to make Michael Jackson fans aware of the Invincible Campaign.
Also the 10th Anniversary seems ideal considering that the Invincible Album will be 10 years old.
We obviously can not tell any one how to spend their money, but if you have disposible income and wish to support the Invincible Campaign then the Buy the Invincible Focused Campaign runs from 1st October to 31st October 2011 inclusive.
We have been informed that Michael Jackson fans and supporters of the Campaign who want to participate in the Invincible Campaign should buy the Invincible Album during these dates. This is a view that we have been informed of by some Michael Jackson fans as well as sources close to the music industry.
(We wish to stress that any participation is voluntary and there is no obligation to purchase the Invincible Album.There is also no guarantee of success, but no reason for us not attempting to achieve our goal.)
This is a positive campaign to support Michael Jackson and His Legacy.
@copyright. Ideas and content subject to copyright.